Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mother Goose

Hello World of Bloggers!

How I have missed you all!! How I have missed blogging (how I will continue to miss blogging....:( ).

Today I got a comment from Ganise C., and it just got me thinking...I should probably post one more time before this baby comes!

Yes.  Time is flying.  Next week, we will officially be in the THIRD TRIMESTER!  I can't believe it!  Just a few short months left...those will segue into a few short weeks....and then a few short days...and then Baby Bear (affectionately nicknamed by daddy) will be here.  Crazy.

A SHORT UPDATE ON LIFE:
- Nick had emergency surgery for gallbladder infection in the last month.

- I was diagnosed with SPD (Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction) about two months ago, making pregnancy a very painful ( it will be worth it all!)

- We had our 18 week ultrasound a while back, Baby Bear is growing like crazy, healthy and strong (and freaking cute already).

- We've begun the awesome process of decorating and organizing baby's room, washing up all those cute tiny clothes!

WEEK 8 or 10:

WEEK 25:


Tired as I am (as usual), I'm going to log off (for who knows how long!).  Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement....hopefully next time I blog I'll have pics of something cuter than a burgeoning belly. ;)



3 comments:

  1. Micah, how awesome to see a new post from you! How we've missed you, girl. It's been too long.

    Be sure to keep us updated whenever you can sneak in a few moments. And again, huge congrats on your news and this new season of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly: You are the cutest pregnant mommy EVER. So so so cute.
    Secondly, I've been thinking of you lots lately. Wondering if you'd had your little sweet bundle, how you felt, etc. It was lovely to check up on it all on here! <3
    Hope you're feeling good, and that this pregnancy is the easiest thing ever. So much so that it would blow everyone away. Who says it has to be otherwise?! :)
    Blessings on you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's so good to hear from you again! And great big congrats to you! What an awesome, exciting, and amazing time you've clearly been having. So glad you're doing well (and looking gorgeous and happy!). I hope that continues on through the rest of the pregnancy! Will be praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete