Friday, February 14, 2014

She Lives...

Hi.

*hides sheepishly*

I know I told you all I would blog like crazy after the wedding.  I know....

OK.  So yeah, it took us a month to get Internet...and working 40 hr weeks (the both of us), I haven't had much time to sit at a computer and type!

Life since the wedding:
- Working full time
- Horrible bout of bronchitis (me)
- Hospitalized for gallstones (him)
- Sick sick sick (me)
- Tired tired tired (him)
- So freaking happy (BOTH OF US!

So, HELLO!  MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

And here are a FEW of the promised photos: ;)

Wish this one was more clear, but it's a picture of a picture. :) LOVE IT!

Mom straightening my veil for the hundredth time.  :)

I have no idea what I was doing in the pic...

Posing...

Cake topper! <3

The bouquet.

I absolutely ADORED my super small and intimate wedding!  LOVED IT.  I would have had it no other way. <3

The ceremony. 
"You may kiss the bride..." OK!


My family <3


Getting crazy with the wedding pictures!

Happy Honeymooners!

Well, we're happily settled in our sweet little apartment...and at the moment, stuffed to the brim with the most amazing chocolate cake with chocolate rum ganache (I licked the bowl waaaaaaay too many times to be healthy...).   Honestly?  Nick has been asleep for an hour...I chilled on Pinterest.

What's in the future for the Fish Family?

....I have no idea.

Til next time! <3




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! :)

    PS: A little while back I was bored and wanted to start a new movie series and remembered you mentioning one on here....other than Dr. Who.....and so I found Merlin and watched it all. ☺ Nice!! Bit annoying ending but the characters and plots were great!

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. You guys are just so CUTE! Happy-late-first-Valentine's-day-as-a-married-woman! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love small weddings -- and they're so much easier on the bride and her mom and whoever else is helping plan. Good plan! I hope you both feel better for a long time now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl! You look so freaking gorgeous! :D Glad to see you back on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! :) Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Nick...

    ReplyDelete