Tuesday, December 10, 2013

9.5 Days Left...

Oh. My. Gosh.

HOW ARE YOU ALL???????

It feels completely like forever since I've really blogged (or had time to read all of YOUR lovely blogs), and I MISS IT!  I hope everyone had an absolutely beautiful Thanksgiving!  Can you believe it's almost Christmas?  How's the Christmas shopping?  Any fabulous finds??

Ah.  Girl talk. :)

My life has been insane since September.  It's literally been non-stop going for the last few months.  Everyday I have a list of things to complete a mile long.  And guess what???

I'M ALMOST DONE!!!!

In fact, in 9.5 days, I will officially have a new last name, a new apartment (thank God I will be out of my parents house again), and a gorgeous absolutely loving husband.

I cannot wait.

I FULLY plan on updating you all on the wedding the week after, hopefully I will have a lot of great pictures to share!  In the meantime, I love you all and hope you have an absolutly BLESSED and BEAUTIFUL Christmas!!!

<3



(HOLY COW, next time I write I'LL BE MARRIED!)

8 comments:

  1. Aw, love this sweet update on your life, Micah. We've MISSED you. :) Please, please (pretty please) do share those photos whenever you get a chance. We'd love to see how your beautiful wedding was. Congrats on your new life - wishing you blessings.

    Ah, Christmas. Love this time of year - it's sparkly, and special and just... perfect. :) Been busy getting ready for it (shopping, decorating, writing), and well... you know how it goes.

    Happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!! I hope to have more steady blogging habits again in the future once life calms down! lol. Thanks on the congrats!!! :D

      I know, I absolutely LOVE Christmas!!! :) Oooooh I can't wait to have my own place to decorate again instead of hijacking my little brother's room! LOL!!!

      I hope you have the BEST Christmas ever!!!
      <3

      Micah

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!!! I hope your winter is going well! :D I LOVED your DW premier pics!! :D

      Delete
  3. SO happy and excited about all of this, absolutely cannot wait for pictures. :D I feel like I really got to watch some parts of this relationship grow and that's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update, Micah! I've been wondering how you were doing.

    Best wishes on the wedding and your new life!!!!!!! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you around more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! :)
    Soo excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Catch you on the flip side ;-)

    ReplyDelete