There has been a lot on my mind lately...but I admit, I've been tweeting more than blogging. Can I help it? No! I've made so many great friends since I started tweeting, but still I adore all you beautiful bloggers out there (just so you know, most of my new twitter friends are bloggers...lol).
So, here is the thing, I'm just going to throw out everything I'm thinking on at one time. I wanted to write and individual post for all these things, but really -- I have no time!!! Work, work, work...vacation!
Here we go:
Darn. Now I can't think of anything I was going to write. OH! It's coming back to me...
1. $3 Classical books at Target are the BEST thing ever!
I have collected The Phantom of the Opera, Around the World in 80 Days, The Little Princess, Jane Eyre, and *ba da bum* The Scarlet Pimpernel...all brand new for $3 a piece! So fantabulous!
|Jane Eyre and The Scarlet Pimpernel chillin' on my desk!|
2. Nothing makes me more cheery and optimistic than watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie. It was one of my favorite movies growing up (always a must during a sleepover!). I still love it. Love Hilary. Love the music! Love Italy! Just came to mind, and I had to say it!
|Now it's stuck in your head too. :D|
3. The best place to go in Florida? St. Augustine. Seriously, it is so stunning and charming, so...oi. I don't even know. I love it and I can't wait to be there again!!
|Castillo de San Marcos, St. Augustine FL|
4. Must have for summer? E.L.F. Primer ($6 at Meijer)! If you aren't going to wear heavy coverage makeup (you shouldn't in the summer, get some sun!), use this super light smoothing formula to make your quick summer look très fabuleux!
5. My summer nail color (or...Florida nail color...) Hazard by Sinful Colors! It is bright...but really summery and cute!
|Hazard by Sinful Colors|
6. Want a movie to make you bawl your eyes out? Oooh my heavens, watch Return to Me (starring the utterly awesome Minnie Driver). It's a long time favorite of mine, I watched it again last week, and seriously....I cried soooo hard. Gorgeous movie.
|It really is "Fresh, Funny, and Charming" :)|
7. Shout out to Kellie over at Nothing Less Than Bread! Monday Movie Quote will indeed be a link up starting next week!!! Prepare yourselves ladies, haul up your favorite quotes! :) I cannot wait to see what you all have up your sleeves! Keep an eye out Monday for the link up & info!
|Join in for the fun!|
8. I'm going to Florida. On a vacation. Just for fun. For a week! With my lovely sisters!!!!! I cannot caaaaaaaaaaaaaannot wait! I just threw together a bag of my favorite summer makeup, got my glowing Jergens lotion and a Groupon for a...spray tan. Oh my word...I'm so nervous for the spray tan...if I am orange....expect pictures!! :) LOL. Sunshine & fresh air...I can't wait.
9. I want a new version of Persuasion made. For reals. Don't get me wrong, I do like both of the versions on the market (and the old old old one), but still, I think it's time for one with a half decent (not half dead) looking Anne Elliot, and a little more romance in the story...and for goodness sake, can we get a NOT weird kiss at the end? In one version we get creepy circus music, the other an awful awkward prolonged kiss. It was....gross. Ugh.
|...I can hear her weird breathing as I post this...so strange.|
And so, with that desperately rambley update, I leave you all, with no more words from me until Monday (yes, some bloggers to work... ;).
All my love, sleep sweet!